Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Forever in the making....


This idea has been in my mind forever since its such a simple way to keep up with everything but it takes time & motiviation to get things started. My goal is for you to see the little bits of our lives that you miss out on, pics, cute things, kid accomplishments and just the general going on's.


As an example - Today we left with the idea of a good grooming trip - The kids & I headed to Fantastic Sam's (top notch, high end salon) and for $50 (incl tip) we all got done up and yes this was my brow wax also. Maren got a cute bob cut right about her chin length and Preston only wanted a bit off so he is still a shaggy haired crazy preschooler!!!!


But then, here is when it gets crazy, we go to Target! Haven't been in over 30 days so you know its gonna get messy. $400 bucks, a cart full, 2 bags and 2 walking kids later we get the truck loaded and eventually unloaded. The worst part is I forgot my Target card (a must for any Minnesotan) so I couldn't use my 10% off, so I will be heading back tonight to regain my discount by having some poor cashier re-ring my transaction and apply the DISCOUNT :)


P has soccer tonight and its the first time I have missed it but Maren feel asleep sitting up at dinner so I pretty much scratched it that she would wake up in 5 minute and be ready to go. She is sleeping and here I am......

No comments: