Monday, January 26, 2009

Maren the Gymnast

We have had high hopes for our little gymnast and tonight she proved them all true. It was Maren's first night of gymnastics and she did great by listening to the coach, participating and doing most things correctly.



While an incredibly flexible kid she can be somewhat klutzy and not completely coordinated but even with those small things working against here she shined! She really loved it too and her gymnastics center is top notch - great equipment, great coach and lots of action.



I did spend 45 minutes trying to explain to Preston why I didn't sign him up. I think he was drooling over the 10 foot long trampoline that she bounced down multiple times. The good news for him is that Maren is having her 3rd Birthday Party there in about 1.5 wks and Preston will be celebrating his 5th at the same place shortly after.



Preston made this snowman at school today and its by far one of my favorites pieces. It's just seems so happy and gave me a huge reason to smile. Snowman will be living in the kitchen for awhile.

2 comments:

The McCartan Family said...

Yeah Maren! Olympic training has begun. I need somw action shots next week!

Jen, Preston and Maren said...

Action shots are hard, the gym is so big and I have to zoom in to get her and the flash sucks..blah, blah

I will work on it for you!