Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy Weekend

We did the Apple Orchard/Pumpkins on Saturday and the kids had a blast.







The kids sang in church this morning as part of the Preschool Singers, both were nervous but Preston came through. He held Maren's hand and went up and for the first time in his preschool career sang!! He looked like he wanted to throw up but he did it and Maren even sang a bit so I deem it a complete success and am incredibly proud of them. So proud my weepy PMS self all but practically cried like a baby!





The kids are so excited for Halloween and even more excited for Grandma to visit that weekend. When I told Preston she would be here soon he literally thought soon meant in the next few minutes! I love having company and am thrilled to have Gram here for Halloween and then Nana for Thanksgiving. I'm sure both weekends will be full of good food, good memories and good pictures!

No comments: