Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Costume Try On's

So when we ordered Halloween costumes 2 months ago (I'm a planner) Preston wanted to be a Police Officer and Maren was undecided (she is only 2) so I bought her Madeline (cute lil French girl with the blue dress and yellow hat).

Fast forward to this week as we are trying on the costumes - Preston is thrilled to be a Police Officer, he loves the whistle (me too) and the handcuffs. Maren refuses the Madeline costume (which as adorable as she would look I'm ok with) and says she wants to be Dora. My problem with Dora is the costume is orange shorts and a pink t-shirt which isn't that great. It's freezing here and not sure anyone would know who she was as Dora has dark hair with bangs not a blond bob.

I did manage to get a U of M cheerleader outfit on her and she used her pom-pom to do the fight song. She went with GR to a game a few weeks ago and loved it so this might be the answer.

No comments: