Monday, November 10, 2008

Really?

Is it even a tiny bit odd that my kids would prefer to eat uncooked noodles (of any type) over my cooking? We ordered pizza tonight since the kids are prepping for their first (of many) viewings of Kung Fu Panda. I pulled out some uncooked noodles to practice addition/subtraction with Preston and after the lesson a brother/sister fight broke out over who would get to eat them.

In the name of all pizza lovers who argues over uncooked noodles when they have piping hot pizza right in front of them? It blew me away but then I decided to feed them uncooked noodles and eat their pizza - kidding, of course!

As you saw earlier Maren has a shiner from being a complete klutz. I have yet to take her into public (other than P's school dropoff) because it occurred to me at P's school drop off that not everyone knows she is a klutz! I made a joke with the teachers when it hit me that people might think I hit my kid, at that point I realized in this day and age you cannot joke about such topics!

In my defense she has a clear line of the 2x4 that makes up the bonus room stairs and I have Preston as a witness.

No comments: