Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Things have been busy, kids have school, I have work (added 3 more clients) and life in general just keeps coming. The kids have their Harvest Feast at school and have decided they want me to make Pizza Soup it isn't very Harvest-y but it works for me. Maren looks happy about it

The kids and I have to go out and find a Red Girls sz 8 coat for GR's adopt a family at work and once that is complete we are done with Christmas. Which is lovely because we can focus on the fun stuff like baking cookies and seeing the pretty lights on the houses. Preston is getting dressed to head out

Nothing else really, its cold, its snowed a bit yesterday so we spent a good portion of the day outside playing. The kids can hardly sit still waiting for Nana to arrive on Wednesday, then we can buckle down and whip up our Thanksgiving Feast. Here's a rundown in case you want to stop by.
Creamy Mashed Potatoes

Whiskey Glazed Carrots

Fresh Corn with Wild Rice

Pumpkin Cake

Pecan Topped Sweet Potatoes

Green Bean Casserole

Stuffing

Cranberry Relish

Chocolate Cheesecake

Creamy Herbed Potatoes

I think those are all up to date, I was switching things around up until I left for the store on Wednesday. Stayed tuned for pictures from the kids Harvest Feast this week.

No comments: