Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Swimming

Another warm one today, we had a good swim lesson and ran a couple errands and will spend the day at home just playing in the backyard and trying to stay cool.

Preston made a huge accomplishment by doing a backfloat alone - YAY!! Maren is really getting the dog paddle down which is the first step to learning front crawl - YAY!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's almost embarrassing to say but I'm so ready for Fall/Winter. And when I mean ready I mean winter coats on the coat rack, snow gloves matched up and ready to wear and boot lined up by the door. Part of me is simply organized (or nuts) and the other part of me is so tired of spending my days outside sweating and try to find a patch of shade. I much prefer being inside with a small fire in the fireplace, baking a nice loaf of bread and relaxing with the kids and a boardgame. It won't be long......

No comments: