Tuesday, September 9, 2008

1st Day of School, again....

Today is Maren's first day!! She is very excited and I hope her day goes as well as Preston's did! Preston had a blast yesterday and didn't want to come home at all, not sure what that is saying exactly. The kids dressed up a bit more for the official first day of school pics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Maren had a bit of a meltdown when we got to school because she wanted her bunnies (in her lunch) right that moment. This is one of the main reasons that I think school will be good for her. It's better to learn sooner rather than later that the world does not revolve around Maren! I'm just glad someone else gets to teach that to her...

I left both kids getting ready for lunch and perfectly happy which means so far the 2nd (or 1st) day of school is a success. I won't count it a complete success until I pick them both up without an incident at 3!

No comments: