Tuesday, September 2, 2008

And it's over

I hate to admit I have no pictures of Labor Day Weekend! The kids did have a nice weekend, they had their friends over Sunday for pool and BBQ and then Monday we did stuff outside to get ready for Fall/Winter.

With the start of school I can officially proclaim Summer over, its supposed to be cool with rain this week so that helps cement it. I'm sure it will get warm again during the month but here's to hoping the hot summer stickiness and mosquito's are gone!

Not much planned this week, just some last minute prepare for school stuff and then the kids get to meet their teachers on Thursday & Friday. Preston has his same teacher from last year which he is excited about and he thinks its neat Maren will be in the class next door. Maren is just thrilled, she really wanted to be in class last year but was too little.

I promise plenty of pictures later this week.

No comments: